Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Some Photos Of My Pride And Joy!

Hello everyone!

At last I managed to post some (1 picture, and here's 8 more) pictures of my ride to the gallery. :hehe:

I've now completed 2 stages out of three. First stage was the hifi/multimedia systems (sorry, no pictures of that yet, but behold, there's something quite nice coming out... :shifty: ), and the second one was the appearance/exterior (there's 9 pictures of that).

I will post more pictures as soon as I get them. But until then, please let me know what you think! :unsure:

Cheers,

SpOcK

Thank you All for your kind words! :hehe:

very very nice indeed, them 19" wheels look too small now, time to get some 20"'s

dubs are already on their way! :whistling: it's only that correct size tires come available not until later in May... :angry:

also agree with Mark about the decals

My car is partly sponsored, so I kinda had to put the decals. I work for both Autostudio and BlazeSpeed, and those are also my sponsors.

I hope to get the pictures of the hifi-installation/trunk very soon. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
Great Car!  :D

Do you already have fitted an SC or did you connect the intercooler with the custom intake??  :blink:

Sorry for going :offtopic: but could i do that, put an intercooler on my custom induction kit, would it help or not :whistling: call me :iraqi-info-minister: for asking but if i did not ask i would not know :yawn: B) my way of thinking is i can do what i like to the car but at the end of the DAY if i did this would it help or not :whistling:

Sure it's possible to do this, but you would waste tons of money.

On a N/A car a cone filter at the other end of an intercooler, wouldn't give any difference on power.

The intercooler is for cooling down the air coming from a turbo or SC, because a turbo runs da*n hot and heats up the air. So the intercooler works good on TC or SC cars.

This isn't the fact on an intake... :winky:

Sure it's possible to do this, but you would waste tons of money.

On a N/A car a cone filter at the other end of an intercooler, wouldn't give any difference on power.

The intercooler is for cooling down the air coming from a turbo or SC, because a turbo runs da*n hot and heats up the air. So the intercooler works good on TC or SC cars.

This isn't the fact on an intake... :winky:

Thanks for that RR :whistling: just got me thinking thats all :winky: