Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tints

hooky

Has anyone any crack on the new law with the front window tints

has anyone actually been pulled by the police yet ?

I want my fronts done same as rear, was wandering if anyone knows anywhere in the North that will still do it !

finally has anyone ever tried using the kits you can buy on e-bay I have done a bit of work with vinyl in the past has anyone tried them !

cheers

Aren't the rears on a sport 35% (maybe 30%).

My fronts are 50% but seem to match it alright, and like Fargo I've had no interest from the police when I've pulled up next to them.

I still see kiddies with limo tints and they also seem to be staying put!

Spoke to a 'contact' in the local force this morning and he says they don't care about it down here. Would imagine most forces are the same - why pull over a well maintained IS when there are loads of shagged Novas to nick instead?

Spoke to a 'contact' in the local force this morning and he says they don't care about it down here. Would imagine most forces are the same

Most probably do feel the same - but a mate of mine has got dark tints and the plod gave him a PG9 for it - had to go home with front windows down - said he had to have MOT retest once he had them taken off to top it off plod went to mot test station for the retest to check it had been taken off:angry: :angry:

It all comes down to the individual copper, if they want to be a right :tsktsk: then you cant do :tsktsk: