Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Something Strange Going On....

aido

Okay, so I've now been flashed by other drivers 5 times in the last 2 days.

No doors are open, the boot is closed, the lights are on and off when they should be, and there are no people storing away either under or on top of my car!!

Nothing feels wrong and there are no strange noises.

I'm also the only car when they're flashing me so it's not like it's a coincedence and they're flashing the driver behind me!

Is there anything you guys can think of that could be hanging off the car when moving that would look alright when it's still?!

I'm getting a bit of a complex now about this - the car only had it's service a couple of weeks ago and is mechanically sound - maybe it's just flash the Lexus week?!

I'm half tempted to take it to the garage but what am I supposed to say - nothings wrong but I keep getting flashed!?!

It could even be that these people just appreciate quality when they see it and are demoing the auto lights :winky:

Strange topic I know but it's doing my head in now!!!!!

maybe they were drivers with a road angel detector and like me flash other motorists to warn them of hidden mobile speed cameras?. At least when you get five speeding tickets through the door your paranoia will subside!

:ohmy:

I'm half tempted to take it to the garage but what am I supposed to say - nothings wrong but I keep getting flashed!?!

ROFL :lol:

I got flashed too over the weekend and I don't know why. I was only doing 110MPH when I over took the old boy. :unsure:

Maybe it is flash a Lexus week.