Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For The Guys Out There

jac114

I've only ever seen one girl racer out there and which was in Notts (and she was fit!)

There are a few kiddies hang around the local market place each night and I know one lass who's just bought one of those new Saxos - the G2 or something? She had neons on the Corsa before so wouldn't be surprised to see them coming!

There are loads of young lads but nothing impressive at all, I have noticed the past couple of months around midnight there is an IS200 in Granite Sky with the aero kit cruising around Ripley puttings loads of laps in - don't think it's a member from here though - if I ever catch it stopped I'll give him a flyer ;)

I want to see the reaction when I drive onto the market place with the S/C and Hiper growling :winky: Got to do it just for the grin!

There are a few kiddies hang around the local market place each night and I know one lass who's just bought one of those new Saxos - the G2 or something? She had neons on the Corsa before so wouldn't be surprised to see them coming!

Citroën C2 I think... ugly beyond belief if you ask me :ph34r: