Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Meet

norkep

Sorry about that Lads, not having lowered the old girl yet, did not relies the size off the dips. hardley felt them in mine, but by next W/E this may well change as she'll be 30mm lower and hopefully with a new A/C Compressor - Thanks to Matt for this.

Now that's an idea, also to know when roads are closed aswell, rather than insisting on going up a closed section on the A10 Junction - :lol:

But all in all, this was a great W/E.

I thought This was a wind turbine ?(generating electricity).

If wind energy is a viable source of energy for our society, then it must be able to do work. Windmills transfer the kinetic energy of wind to another device capable of converting the wind power into a usable form of energy. Windmills in operation today are used primarily to generate electricity

And your point is ????

Pointless as normal

An evenings entertainment was produced by mat, in the form of a little bottle of chilli sauce

paul ! i dont think you wanted to do that did you  :lol:  :lol:

You mean the one labelled - "Insanely HOT", :lol: DAM - that's one hot bit of sauce, only had a very, very, very amount, just a dab on the finger's worth, did not matter, for 10 minutes or so, my mouth went numb and then did the steam trick out of the ears - :lol::lol:

Very nice sauce through - once the taste buds came back to life.

PS - Dave, Bazza - have now ordered the tyres to replace my slicks - :blush::blush::blush::blush: had a look this morning and errrr, yep, just past the slick stage now, car's off the road untill the replacement arrive. Sorry no piccs of these - too embrassed :blush: but I think a few of our Euro Counterparts did through.

BR

Paul

PIC IS HERE:Norkep tyre :winky:

:tsktsk:

There's no tread left!!!

Didn't she start slipping Paul or have you been doing donuts again?!

Excellent Vid Jane............

dont bother with superchargers....just strip the car down, its much quicker :winky:

a truely excellent meet, it was great to meet new and old faces alike......

the next one will be in sept sometime, hopefully

:tsktsk:

There's no tread left!!!

Didn't she start slipping Paul or have you been doing donuts again?!

now you know why we let paul lead the way

didnt want him behind us did we :whistling:

Excellent Vid Jane............

dont bother with superchargers....just strip the car down, its much quicker :winky:

a truely excellent meet, it was great to meet new and old faces alike......

the next one will be in sept sometime, hopefully

well aint that the truth !!

put it this way, following mat along those roads, we were pushing the car to its limits, just to keep up,

now either mat is a super driver (i dont doubt it ) or that car is blooming fast :o

so whose gonna be first to strip their car :whistling: