Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Meet

norkep

After a 10 Hour Drive, Bazza, Dave E & MySelf with our other halfs finally arrived in Soltau, the weather as we left France was dull and wet, but as we went through Belguim and then Holland, the weather started to improve, once we hit Germany, brillant sun and loads of heat.

Meet all of the Euro lads, had a drive in the race car - WOW, B) will be going on a cruise later today, just need to clean the flies off the windscreen, it looks like a masicare at the moment :lol:

Will post up some piccs tonight.

BR

Paul

Well Lads, your missing a great meet, got back form the best Kebab EVER - DAM, never tasted anything like it, during the cruise, had a good drive with vid's etc....

We are all have a beer while write - :D , We're all here, Bazza, Dave and the Euro crew.

Bazza say's, donate more MONEY to his Tandem jump, I think he is having cold feet now - Blocks of Ice

Dave E say's, wish you WAS NOT HERE, - signed the NOS MEISTER.

The Ice-Cream's here - WOW, could climb them - Yummmmmm

Sorry I couldn't make this one, say a big hello to Mat and our european counterparts...

A few sticks of bensons would go a treat... :whistling:

Did Dave fill up all 3 tanks :yawn:

Sure we can manage a few B & H for you mate, I uploaded these last night/this morning.

The last couple of pages of the Meeting section on page 3

BR

Paul from Germany

Some great pictures there Paul.

You are the Club meister :)

Looks like you had blue sky too.

Were the kebabs out at the camp site then?

Who's the new club member sitting by the candles :unsure:

B&H sounds fantastic...... let me know who I owe when you all get back... :driving:

:driving: safe'lee now :driving:

well it was good to see all the Euro guys, and of course the UK Guys and Girls, a shame more couldnty make it.maybe next time, well the UK peeps are on there way back to the UK now...so i recon pics will be available tommorow.............there was alot of filming today aswell, by Jane, of the race car :whistling:

That first pic looks like someone's knocking one out on Paul's car!!!

..:: Edit ::..

There are some ace photos in there - wo won at the karting then? And what was with all the Scrumpy jack :sick:

Edited by aido

Ok,

Landed at 10.15 pm................did nearly 1200 miles all in :whistling:

Excellent time & can recommend the whole thing to you all was really good.

Will up load some pics when I've finished typing this will then crawl upsatairs upstairs even for dome sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

wicked trip back.............did the 140 mph thing as did Bazza :whistling:

never travelled so long at 100 mph + speeds before in my very long life :duh:

will say some more tomorrow but am cream crsckered.......

Mat----------got some pics of Zoe & Cristina shall I email em to you ?

Well, what can I say, that was a great W/E, did just under 1400 miles in total - :blink: but as the pace motor on the way down and back, I think we set a few records - :lol:

Pace Motor - only because I had SatNav :lol:

Every so offen Baza got bored of sitting at 100, and tried to take a few motor's, in particular - a 911 Porsche, come Bazza, pick on someone your size and not 3 times yours - :lol::lol:

Dave - You did a great job in keeping up, not once did you fall behind except when Bazza fancied a quick game - I think we hit 140 + at one point before traffic got a bit heavy.

My Thanks to all involded in making this great W/E happen

BRAVO

BR

Paul

how long did it take fellas? the trip that is?

twas about 460 miles each way.............ignoring stops for loo/food/coffee/fuel took 6 hours (coming back) maybe a min or two less.

going was a pain in the bum really heavy traffic in the Ruhr area mad the M25 look free flowing :sick:

what a weekend !!

fantastic fun, and great to meet all our euro members as well, even if it was a bit hard to communicate at times :lol:

with an early morning start we were off,

4.30 start to catch the 6.00 ferry, and an hour and a half later we were in euroland

with the map master jane doing her best :crybaby:

we managed a quick tour of antwerpe, driving around the city centre where most the streets seemed to be cobblestones isnt good with hard set coilovers :ohmy:

finally reached german borders, and with no sign of any service stations decided to hit a local town, about an hour later! we found the motorway again

finally met up with paul and dave and their respective halves, a service station

yes dave the one with thge huge windmill, the one you couldnt miss :whistling:

after a long slog up

we finally arrived at the site, with the sun shining and mat wearing shorts!! we settled into the first night of chatting eating and drinking

after a nice nights sleep at the local hotel, we were ready for day two

with a few more greetings from more members, we all set out on the cruise

with some great roads, and beautiful countryside we convoyed, all the way to the ice cream shop B)

with a few surprised looks from the locals we all set about ordering mountains of frozen delights

back on the cruise, where more than twelve lexus in a row made a grand entrance everywhere we went

all to meet up for a photo opportunity in a town square, sadly the rain had followed us from england and had decided to let loose in a big way, we didnt let it dampen our fun though

next step was to the kebab shop

now i had heard that these kebabs were good

that is an understatement

they are with out doubt the best i have ever eaten.

eventually arriving back at the camp site, an evenings entertainment was produced by mat, in the form of a little bottle of chilli sauce

paul ! i dont think you wanted to do that did you :lol::lol:

we eventually retired at about 2am only to find the hotel locked up, with no sign of any life, and us without any keys :crybaby:

oh well back to the camp site, to spend the night in the car

let me tell you this that car is not designed for two people to sleep in :angry:

managed to get back in the hotel early the next morning and grab some brekkie

next day was the go-karting

what a track or tracks should i say, fantastic place

still aching from it now :duh:

after a quick drink we were all ready for the trip back home

many thanks to mat

many thanks to jens

for making such a great weekend, and with such great company

by the way when is the next one :D

pics start here

An evenings entertainment was produced by mat, in the form of a little bottle of chilli sauce

paul ! i dont think you wanted to do that did you  :lol:  :lol:

You mean the one labelled - "Insanely HOT", :lol: DAM - that's one hot bit of sauce, only had a very, very, very amount, just a dab on the finger's worth, did not matter, for 10 minutes or so, my mouth went numb and then did the steam trick out of the ears - :lol::lol:

Very nice sauce through - once the taste buds came back to life.

PS - Dave, Bazza - have now ordered the tyres to replace my slicks - :blush::blush::blush::blush: had a look this morning and errrr, yep, just past the slick stage now, car's off the road untill the replacement arrive. Sorry no piccs of these - too embrassed :blush: but I think a few of our Euro Counterparts did through.

BR

Paul