Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hull Meet

BESTY

Sorry guys for not turning up to the meet :crybaby: , looks like you all had a good time, 1stly i did forget and 2ndly i didn't get to bed till 6am due to work.

So hopefully will be there for the next meet..

Hey Besty, your car needs a clean :devil: , looking very nice, like the wheels B)

And Duncan, yours is just too good for words :winky:

Alrite there every1, just popped over from TOC to say hello.

Didn't get a chance to speack to any of u at this meet, but i did ogle at ur motors :lol:

(gotta try and blag my dad in2 gettin an is200, haha)

I'll make sure i hava chat w. u all the next meet tho!

nice pics btw, i'm hglad u got the "good" side of my car maz, haha she looks a state atm, but once the bits of kit arrive its in2 the bodyshop for fitting and a complete colour respray :) (its the dark blue mr2 btw)

take care fellas

-Z

Sorry guys for not turning up to the meet :crybaby: , looks like you all had a good time, 1stly i did forget and 2ndly i didn't get to bed till 6am due to work.

Hey Besty, your car needs a clean :devil: , looking very nice, like the wheels B)

so duncans is nicer than mine eh,no cuddle for you next time we meet. :lol:

Thanks Imi,

I wished you could have made it to the meet, it was a great day out.

Catch you next time mate ! :)

Whens the next meet scheduled ? I didnt know that there was one going in hull. I'll have to start making my lex a bit more personallised one of these days.

Im glad you guys like the pics, there were so many lovely cars there on Sunday, i do wish i can take a little bit more times taking those shots........roll on the next meet.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Im glad you guys like the pics, there were so many lovely cars there on Sunday, i do wish i can take a little bit more times taking those shots........roll on the next meet.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

you the man maz :winky:

(gotta try and blag my dad in2 gettin an is200, haha)

I'll make sure i hava chat w. u all the next meet tho!

nice pics btw, i'm hglad u got the "good" side of my car maz, haha she looks a state atm, but once the bits of kit arrive its in2 the bodyshop for fitting and a complete colour respray :) (its the dark blue mr2 btw)

take care fellas

-Z

Hiya Zero, nice motor you got matey, cant wait to see it all done, have to keep us inform with it progress ( will pop in to TOC to see how it getting on ), btw what color you going to respray it to? same or something different?...hope to see you guys again soon, it was a very nice meet on Sunday.... B) B) B) B) B)

Maz... Im glad someone managed to take a decent pic of my car as my battery ran out after taking pics of yours!!.. lol

Glad you like the pics Fizz, and thank for the pics you took on my IS, i only manage to take 1 shot of my car on Sunday hehe :crybaby::crybaby: , cos there just too many nice motors there, and my fingers cant stop taking those pics, hehehe :lol::lol::lol:

At least yours got a mention Dave!  :crybaby:

its not fair gus,i`m gonna nick duncans car and paint it pink like maz says :lol:

anyone good with Photoshop? want to see what a IS look like in PINK........ :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

At least yours got a mention Dave! :crybaby:

Sorry Gus, didn't see the pics in the gallary of yours till after..

I like the wheels, they look pretty neat on your car, better than Zee's :lol:

An yours is better than Duncans :lol: :P

• 2 weeks later...
At least yours got a mention Dave!  :crybaby:

its not fair gus,i`m gonna nick duncans car and paint it pink like maz says :lol:

anyone good with Photoshop? want to see what a IS look like in PINK........ :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

If the e-mail don't get through Maz, here you go! :D

4_copy.jpg

:sick:

Maz don't do it!

It looks like Lady Penelope's car from Thunderbirds!

Dont worry matey, im not going to spray my Pink, but at the Hull meet, we was talking about peeps want to nick your high perfomance sport car, and i say if people are worry, spray their car Pink, hehe, so Les had PS my car in full Pink just like Lady Penelope's car, now wonder if anyone going to nick a Pink sport car if they saw one....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: :P :P :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk