Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hull Meet

BESTY

nice to see you again ken ,duncan ,maz,gus,your motors are looking real good,nice to meet some of the t.o.c members,was a great day,and red hot,

hope you all got home safely. :)

Likewise Dave the Rave. Hope some peeps will post some pics. Still in two minds about the airbox! :unsure:

Thanks to Ken for a top venue. Hope TOC enjoyed the bowling. :)

hey watch ye leg next time we meet :o :lol:

Ello peeps... poppin over to reply to ya thread ya made in TOC..

Nice to meet ya too... i think... did we meet???,.... lol

Had a great time apart from on the way to bowling... everyone blasted away and i got lost as did not know which direction everyone went!.. lol... gits..

Yeah, great to see you lads again, even though only four Lex turned-up.

Venue was spot on thanks to Ken and weather couldn't have been better.

A brilliant day out.... lets do it again very soon...

Big thank's to all of you for making it, some long drive's involved but hopefully you all thought it was worth it :)

Was so busy i never even had chance to look under Maz's bonnet :crybaby:

Next one will be in July as June is nearly fully booked with national meet's,

Ken

Ello peeps... poppin over to reply to ya thread ya made in TOC..

Nice to meet ya too... i think... did we meet???,.... lol

Had a great time apart from on the way to bowling... everyone blasted away and i got lost as did not know which direction everyone went!.. lol... gits..

we probablly met mate,it was a touch busy :o ,if not nice to meet ye now :P

Big thank's to all of you for making it, some long drive's involved but hopefully you all thought it was worth it :)

Was so busy i never even had chance to look under Maz's bonnet :crybaby:

Next one will be in July as June is nearly fully booked with national meet's,

Ken

i took a couple of nice shots ... i'll be sure to post them at some point.. lol :D

Sorry guys only just finished work (see time of post), it was a great meet today, i was surrounded by Toyota at Ferrybridge service today, but was fun, meet a few new TOC faces, not that i can remember all of they names (sorry all), its a shame there wasnt more from LOC, but overall it was a great meet, Well Done Ken for organizing it... :) :) :) :) :)

will post pics after i edited them... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Sorry I missed the meet - too many bank holiday beers the night before so I didn't surface until after lunch. I'll try to make it to the next one.

it was too hot anyway mate,i burnt me nose,and no i havnt got a big nose :o :lol:

No Dave, it's not of you screaming Dunc's beast, but of me driving Dunc's beast with panache and style, bar the fluffed change from second to third though. :whistling: Damn B&M Quickshift! :P

ohh thats what you were doing,hhhmm.sounded more like a learner driver to me :P or a woman :o