Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unusual Mod Request....

aido

OK, so I agreed tonight to transport all the bridesmaids between my mates wedding and the reception in six weeks - any of you know where I can get those gay wedding things that go on the front of the car?

Slightly unusual and even more so now that I know that the SC and hopefully the exhaust will be replced and the precats ripped out by then!? Will be an unusual limo!!!

Will be a quick journey between the two sites though!

Can't think why I agreed to it (bridesmaids grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :winky:)

OK, so I agreed tonight to transport all the bridesmaids between my mates wedding and the reception in six weeks - any of you know where I can get those gay wedding things that go on the front of the car?

Slightly unusual and even more so now that I know that the SC and hopefully the exhaust will be replced and the precats ripped out by then!? Will be an unusual limo!!!

Will be a quick journey between the two sites though!

Can't think why I agreed to it (bridesmaids grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :winky:)

You must of had a few lemonades to agree to that :P the thought of bridesmaids with thier high heels digging in your rear carpets dont bode well with me :lol::lol:

Try any large store like Allders,Debenhams or a Haberdashers!!!

Not the sort of thing I can pick up from TDI then :winky:

Yeah too many lemonades, feel like death warmed up right now, don't usually venture out of bed this early but the room won't stop spinning :sick:

And Pete, don't worry about the carpet, I'd be more worried about the state of my roof after the heels get stuck in that :P

hey if you change your mind i`ll do it :lol: bloody ell imagine that,a car full off pussy.try a wedding shop,the ones that do the flower arranging,or better still tell the lasses to remove some items to decorate it :winky:

Pete - how did you know I waer heels!?

Besty - how does the Lexus RXXX 2005 calender sound :whistling:

I saw you at Gaydon,and as i recall your(about 6ft tall)but your really only 3ft 6" and i could see the stilletos under your jeans as you were walking away :lol::lol:

That wasn't stiletto's Pete - I was just pleased to see you :P

You're right about the 3ft 6 thing if you meant across!

You don't want to see a hairy ****d bugger like me in the calender or is that what turns you on :ooh-ducky:

Seriously though, we could make a mint with this one - I'm getting all sorts of ideas now - think I need to go back to bed again and let the alcohol wear off now :sick:

Edited by aido