Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The 2004-5 Lexus IS

brn7y

Right Lady’s and Gentlemen, we all know how we can as a group influence changes, so lets see if we can help the people who decide things in Japan make the next gen IS what we want!

List below what model spec's you want your next IS to be, and give a sensible amount you would pay for this spec. If we hope hard enough they might listen.

:yes::yes::yes:

S

Current IS200 SE spec with 2.0 inline 4 from Celica (190bhp) and options of either manual or Auto = £18.995

SE

Current IS200 SE Spec with 3.0 V6 engine (210bhp) full leather and options of either manual or Auto = £20.995

Sport

Current IS200 Sport Spec with 2.0 Turbo engine and 4x4(240bhp) half leather Recaro’s and options of either short ratio 6 speed manual or 5 speed cruiser = £23.995

Engine Options:

Comfort Versions (IS200, IS250, IS300 SE):

2.0 170BHP Petrol

2.5 200BHP Petrol

3.0 240BHP Petrol

Sports Versions (IS200T, IS250T)

2.0 Turbocharged 200BHP

2.5 Turbocharged 250BHP

Pricing should be sensible, I would probably go for the sports version 2.0 Turbo and would pay £22K if it had the same equipment levels as current IS, but with standard 18" wheels, bodykit.

Nice thoughts, but in reality, we will probably get:

2.0 165BHP Inline 6 on S, SE and Sport

3.0 220BHP Inline 6 on S, SE and Sport

:(

Originally posted by brn7y

The dream has begun!!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Graeme,

As both our wives have babies on the way I think that split folding rear seats are a must, sorry to bring to back down to earth with a bump !!!!

In addition to options you have already mentioned. Just because your a dad it doesn't mean you have to drive at the speed limit.

lads im good at inflicting damage, i'll make him talk......

:mad:

i want the 2 door coupe with a 2.5/3ltr v6 bout 220 break on 2.5 and 260 on 3ltr yes yes full leather option as thats the only thing im disapointed really with that. choice of leather colours but generally same spec as current IS. oh yeah 18 low profiles as standard please and choice of 18-20inch chrome alloys 2 please

p.s what was said at maccy D's in milton keynes fill me in someone please. u2u me or something. need to know!!!!!!!!!:?:

Originally posted by Stitcher
Originally posted by brn7y

The dream has begun!!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Graeme,

As both our wives have babies on the way I think that split folding rear seats are a must, sorry to bring to back down to earth with a bump !!!!

In addition to options you have already mentioned. Just because your a dad it doesn't mean you have to drive at the speed limit.

As a new mum, I can attest to the fact it's a pain in the bum trying to get the pushchair and other stuuf fitted in sensibly...but of course, that's part of the fun.

In terms of spec? Something fast with paintwork that isn't as soft as Mr Whippy ice cream!!!!!!!!

:regan:

Originally posted by Rodders_UK

I know what you mean Claire - my youngest (of 3) is 18 months old - I DREAM of having no metal-framed car seats in my car and of having no flippin stair gates in the house!!

Rodders , I hope you didn't spoil the look of the interior and went for the leather baby seat. My wife says I'm sad because I want something that matches the car interior. Mind you I priced one at £260 for leather so looks like the cloth will have to do !!!