Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vodafone

maria

Just thought I would let you all know keep an eye on your phone bills when they come in, our business line is not able to make any out going calls I have just phoned vodafone who have advised me that their computer system has a virus!!!!

Not sure if it will have any inplications on the billing but thought I would let you all know to watch out for it.

They might just mean there Call Centre computers, new worm on the rounds.

Email Virus Alert - Sasser Worm

Please be aware of a new worm that is spreading around the Internet known as Sasser (also known as W32.Sasser.A and its variants)

Further information about the worm and how to protect your PC is available on Microsoft's website at

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp

We recommend that our customers ensure that they have up to date anti-virus and firewall software installed in order to protect themselves from these virii.

Email Virus Alert - Sasser Worm

Please be aware of a new worm that is spreading around the Internet known as Sasser (also known as W32.Sasser.A and its variants)

They showed this on TV last night -- i had the virus at home about a month ago -- :tsktsk: :tsktsk: soon got rid of it :D :D

I am ok but was a bit worried yesterday, as things seemed to be very slow and pages would not open, thanks to the link that d3fty posted I was able to check my pc for the virus and all ok.

I have just called Vodafone again and their systems are still down and they are advising to call back tomorrow now!