Sign in to follow this  
simon_matthew

Wanted Is200 Mesh Grille And Other Bits

Finally got my IS200 that ive been saving for for what seems like eternity. Well chuffed with it but started modifying already. Done window tints, lowering, ice and now looking at a few other possible mods so just wondering if anyone had any of the following to sell,

1. Some kind of mesh grille to replave the factory one. Ive seen the trd one and a carbon one so anyhting like that would be great

2.Clear rear fog lights

3.An induction kit and aftermarket exhuast system

If anyone can help Id be most grateful if you could email me or txt me on 07739 354269. Thanks a lot guys :D

P.s. Forgot to say. I work at a car audio shop selling alarms, audio and speed detectors etc so if anyone wants to swap for anything of that nature that is also possible.

1. To be honest mate there aren't many of these being sold second hand.. You'd be better getting a new one, try JDMParts_Guru or Chris Shipley, you could import a C/F one from Lextasy or there's www.upauto.co.uk

2. Some on Ebay now or try www.lextasy.com

3. JDMParts_Guru for the induction kit - less than £200 - as for the exhaust depends what you want, loud, quiet, powerful etc.. Check out this thread http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=9140& TDI could also help you out on these 2

(Click on the underlined text)

1. PM Scorpion, he's selling one

2. Ebay

3. Can't help you on that they get snapped up if they're "hand me downs". But if you want new there are a couple of people to try.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the club! :winky:

Sign in to follow this