Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Originally posted by Rodders_UK

I posted some pics a while back, but everyone laughed and said that it was a "shop" job - I'm not so sure:lol:

If you've still got them, can you post them again, I'd like a look :)

Wow, I didn't realize how international this board is. Very nice.

Lexus is offering a GS 300 Sportdesign is the US now.

For me this signals the impending doom of the current GS line. I also found this image of the possible replacement.

http://thehollywoodextra.com/lexus/lexus.html

If this is indeed the replacement then Lexus might be farther along with the car than many suspected.

Originally posted by djanderso
Originally posted by Rodders_UK

I posted some pics a while back, but everyone laughed and said that it was a "shop" job - I'm not so sure:lol:

If you've still got them, can you post them again, I'd like a look :)

Here you go:-

definatly photoshopped!

I dont think Lexus would park something so secret outside in the daylight... otherwise someone from the club will be parachuting in to take pics :lol::lol::lol:

Ya know some of the latest info that goes on our news page makes me feel like we are a bunch of journalists and we are hungry for the latest news and would do almost anything to get the latest info. :lol:

It's not always like that!

However.. who ever photoshopped it needs to go and work for lexus because I love the new style!

I think we should all lay bets to see if this is what the new GS is gonna look like!

Originally posted by GRiM
Originally posted by Administrator

definatly photoshopped!.......

If that pictures Photoshopped then I'll change my name to GRiM and move to Ireland!!!

photoshopped 2002 ES300 and something else... someone might be able to put me right on what it was hacked from

I hope that's not what it will look like - If they launch that they can forget challenging the likes of BMW's 5 and MB's E Class. I think they should keep the current shape as is and maybe just a few nicks and tucks here and there to freshen it up e.g. IS style rear lights. I think the current GS looks very good indeed and if it wasn't so expensive and my car allowance stretched to it - I would buy it.

This is a very interesting topic. I am in the market for a GS-400/430, and I have been scouring the market, and trying to decide between a very expensive NEW one, and some VERY well maintained pre-owned 400's and newer 430's. I was at a local Lexus dealership recently, and spotted a GS-300 SPORT DESIGN, and the suspension was amazingly tight in direct contrast to the regular GS-300, and even tighter than the current new 430.

I am beginning to wonder if the current 430 will be updated to this new SPORT DESIGN package.

Everytime I get close to making a decision on this car, something else happens. I don't want to purchase the regular 430, and have the newer tighter suspensioned car come out. The dealer is tight-lipped about all of this, and only says that the new GS design will be out in 2004. That is designed to make me feel good about buying what could conceivably be a "last generation" model 2002.

The only things that I do NOT like about the new 430 is the really soft suspension, and the absence of the "e"shift feature on the steering wheel.

If anyone else has any info that would shed some light on this PLEASE do so, before I wind up buying the wrong car.

There are a lot of GS400's in 99 and 2000 vintage coming back from lease returns, and I do not know what 2003 will bring as to changes or improvements in this car line.

Thanks again !

GSEREP1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links