Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Picked It Up

Only 30 miles in 90 minutes - pah you should be able to do at least 150 on the motorway inthat time :whistling:

Enjoy it - like altezzaz says above, just change something small every few months and it'll keep you happy :)

I still grin about mine, especially when people turn their heads to look at it when i'm driving! :D

It's a great feeling, and if you do a few small mods every so often, as previously suggested, it keeps the grin on your face whenever you think about the motor!

Enjoy it m8!

Stu :driving:

I bought mine in December 2003 and grin when its approaching home time from work coz i know i is going to drive it!!!! B)

It should only take me 40 mins to get home but takes me so much longer because i go the long way home in the traffic!!!!!! :whistling:

:winky: :winky: :winky:

Karlos

Got mine a week ago, and the grin is still there! look--> :D

Still trying to find any excuse to drive it, any time I'm not in the car I'm on this site.

Wish Petrol was cheaper though, cos I'm getting through loads of it at the mo, maybe my right foot will calm down after a few weeks. :unsure: