Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cool Stuff To Do In Dublin

Hi all

I'm going to Dublni next thursday and friday. Went there a few weeks ago (for Paddy's day :)) :luck: :luck: :luck: and did all the tourist stuff while we were there (Guinness factory, Zoo etc). This time when I go back I'm staying with a girl I met when I was over there and we plan to have a nice couple of days.

Any suggestions on what cool stuff to do? This girl lives just outside Dublin, but used to live in England and is best mates with a very good friend of mine (how come we met in Dublin in the first place!!!)

Anyhow......any ideas anyone!?!? All comments appreciated!

Thanks

Me

PS: Things like great places to take her for a meal, for example!?!?

Dublins a great place, i love it. i always stay here theres lots of info and links on their site. their restaurant is pretty good too, great food and great service.

have you been round the guiness storehouse? that is well worth a visit mate, see here

the sports cafe in temple bar does a good lunch deal with huge portions and theres an f1 car on the roof, old benetton i think :unsure:

Thanks very much!!!

We did the storehouse last time, and it was good fun, but no reason to do it again. Was thinking of the Jamesons one, I think that's nearby isn't it?

Really looking forward to it. Quality idea about the sports bar.....me thinks I'm there!!! I'm going v early next Thursday, and returning late the following day

Thanks very much!!!

We did the storehouse last time, and it was good fun, but no reason to do it again. Was thinking of the Jamesons one, I think that's nearby isn't it?

Really looking forward to it. Quality idea about the sports bar.....me thinks I'm there!!! I'm going v early next Thursday, and returning late the following day

yep, the jamesons tour is good, and u get a fair bit to drink :) not so good in the morning with a hangover tho :sick: theres a cracking little shopping arcade near the jamesons distillery too, cant remember the name but you'll know it when you see it, lots of unusual things and a nice cafe.

theres a few other guinness places you could visit too, we found what we thought was the storehouse but was another museum, guinness seem to own half of dublin, their buildings are everywhere, well confusing!

i fancy going to dublin now :o B)

get yourself to malahyde( sp) just outside dublin - very nice.

in dublin itself there is a grat cafe/restaurant next to the Louis Vitton shop( u have to go to the left and its upstairs in a store)