Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

L.s.d.

RedLexus

What are the options for an LSD for the IS ? as in what makes are there , and are there many/any options for the percentage lock, the ratio etc? and of course the major question 'ow much?

I'm fed up of spinning wheels when leaving petrol stations.....

You could always pull away normally :unsure:

I do usually! I value my quarter panels and my license! But you know when you try and pull away while turning , especially after coming off a car wash , and as you pull out some nutter comes flying towards you? I've had some anxious moments sitting going nowhere fast as the TRC cut power.....

I must give TDI a shout so...

Why not just turn off the TRC when pulling away in a rush? You don't have to spin it, you can just give it a bit more ooomph and get somewhere instead of the revs cutting.

I too drive with it off in the dry, but when i was leaving college yesterday, it had rained and the road was very greasy, and i forgot to turn it back on, so when i pulled out of the car park, i had a massive wheel spin, that caused the rear end to attempt to overtake the front!

it was fun, but fortunate that there were no other cars on the road at the time!

Needless to say i turned it back on after that!

Stu

I have the TRD one..it´s not the noise that bothers it the banging. It bangs and you feel it like i´s breaking off on the rear end!

Oh dear , don't think I could listen to that! Anyone got any other makes of Diff ? Cusco mebbe?