Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Take Care

just got this :sick:

This is for real and is not joke this is happening on MM(Peckham) ground

>

> POLICE WARNING

>

> ONE OF THE OFFICERS WHO WORKS WITH THE DARE PROGRAM HAS PASSED ALONG THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND ASKED THAT IT BE SHARED WITH ALL DRIVERS.

>

> THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS MATTER. IF YOU ARE DRIVING AFTER DARK AND YOU SEE A CAR WITHOUT ITS HEAD-LIGHTS ON...

>

> DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS!!

>

> DO NOT BLOW YOUR HORN OR MAKE ANY SIGNALS TO THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR...

>

> THERE IS A NEW COMMON GANG INITIATION 'GAME' GOING ON THE STREETS. THE NEW MEMBER BEING INITIATED DRIVES ALONG WITHOUT HIS HEADLIGHTS ON UNTIL SOMEONE NOTICES AND FLASHES THEIR HEADLIGHTS OR MAKES SOME SORT OF OTHER ACTION TO SIGNAL HIM.

>

> THE GANG MEMBER IS NOW REQUIRED TO CHASE THE CAR AND SHOOT AT OR INTO THE CAR IN ORDER TO COMPLETE HIS INITIATION REQUIREMENTS.

>

> MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN REACH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR

>

> INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION.

>

> PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON E- MAIL AND IN PERSON. IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE!!!

Thats a fair bit of research youve done there Fargo mate!! :lol:

spoke to the bloke who sent it to me...............got talking cars..........looking to get rid of his 325...............going for a look at is300 !

flashed at a car down a country lane to turn down hes full beam a few weeks ago only to have my way blocked by the car and 3 big pikeys jump out in the middle of a country lane :crybaby::crybaby: ,threatend to kick me ed in bruther etc and then pointed out to me that there was no way out ,luckily in me van and went cross country for a few hundred yards across the side of a field :crying: ,have to admit i was **** scared and glad to get out of thier way .Don't think i'll be flashing me lights at anyone for a while :lol:

flashed at a car down a country lane to turn down hes full beam a few weeks ago only to have my way blocked by the car and 3 big pikeys jump out in the middle of a country lane  :crybaby:  :crybaby: ,threatend to kick me ed in bruther etc and then pointed out to me that there was no way out ,luckily in me van and went cross country for a few hundred yards across the side of a field  :crying: ,have to admit i was **** scared and glad to get out of thier way .Don't think i'll be flashing me lights at anyone for a while :lol:

Thats the thing with Pikeys - you cant do nothing - their ruthless :shruriken: and what makes it worse the police are scared :tsktsk: less of them - cant blame them though they are nutters!