Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been To Miami Area?

Rob

avoid hullover beach (unless you are that way inclined) ;)

dont miss the everglades :)

try if you have time to drive down to the keys B)

look at the cruise ships (impressive somewhat) :lol:

go to coral grove swimming pool (i think thats what its called) B)

go see the building as featured in miami vice, the one with a hole through it

avoid the mcdonalds in miami centre, as its the only one in the world ive been to where they dont speak english :ohmy:

:)

thanks to everyone that replied - gave us a few tips to go on.

flight over there was fine, got business seats so felt fine when we landed, went on a 9 hr fishing trip with a 4-6 ft swell, sea sick tabs were the saver! didnt really go to the beach as the sea conditions were bad, infact about 5 people drowned in 2 days but the hotel had a pool.

The novelty of Ocean drive wore off pretty quickly, lots of limos, ferraris et and stretched hummers its also one of the few places where food/drink is more expensive than here( Switzerland) $6 for a bottle of becks! :blink: but we soon sussed out the happy hour places :winky:

i got loads of maguirs(sp) it was only $4.50 a bottle and picked up a really cool detailing brush thingy for cleaning wax etc out of gaps.

flight back was a bit touch and go, there were 5 seats in business but about 7 standbys, then just before the flight closed a load of trolly dollys turned up, but they had to go eco as i had higher priority :D so a nice flight back too - only saw is300, plate was "altezza" not a bad kit on it either.

Vegas is great - try and get in Godspeed @ Foundation Room @ Mandalay Bay on a Monday night if you get chance - quality boozer and the best view in Vegas!