Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200! The Most Uncomfy Car In The World

Hi Guys!

I have recently purchased an IS200LE and it has to be the most uncomfy car in the world ever! My and my Girlfriend have an acctive :tsktsk: life and like to :tsktsk: whenever we get a chance. The thing is since Ive had the Lexus we just cant get comfy. Usually end up in the back but have any of you out there any idea of the best way around this problem? :driving:

yes mate i have the perfect solution to your love making activities, well i think where you are going wrong is the actual position of the seats, but thats jumping the gun a bit, first of all you have to find somewhere that you are both comfortable with, then adjust the seats so it offers you the best driving position and also the most comfortable, pull up by the side of the road, let the engine idle for a bit then turn the ignition off, now this is the important bit... both of you get out of the car at the same, close the doors, now you have to lock the doors, turn around, and follow your girlfriend down the road a little, turn left or right( whichever you prefer) and go towards that little flashing light which says.............

go on just a bit more

motel!