Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well , What Do You Think?

looks good mate, the headlights look so much better with the orange bits gone and sprayed up. v nice roof spoiler too, where did you get that from?

looks good mate, the headlights look so much better with the orange bits gone and sprayed up. v nice roof spoiler too, where did you get that from?

Cheers mate , the lamps are actually rechromed , and the spoiuler came from America I'll post the site when it comes to mind....

it llooks like it says...............

"i like young men."

am i correct :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

what do you mean rechromed? its not just a case of the old spray paint? did you do it urself or wot? tell me more!

Cheers for the comments gang , I meshed the centre intake , and widened the outer ones beside the Fogs , then meshed them also , yes it has the lip spoiler Steve ,

Didn't get orange bulbs (yet!) , lets just say there was standard bulbs , a small paint brush and some orange paint involved :whistling: ,

The lamps were ReChromed as opposed to repainted , by a chroming Firm here in Ireland , Trust me it looks nicer in the flesh/metal/plastic/whatever,

Duncan wins the prize for seeing the "I EAT BEEMERS" on the plate , 1st prize is a week in Iraq , 2nd prize is 2 weeks in Iraq! :P

looks good ......... v nice roof spoiler too, where did you get that from?

I got the spoiler from this company in the states , also the eyelids . The spoiler is quite flimsy , so I filled it with Expanding Foam , to give it some substance , then bonded it to the roof /c-pillars with windscreen sealer.

RedLexus, there is a motor factor in Roscrea that have the chrome coated bulbs that flash orange (look silver). They are in stock and cost €10 for the pair !!!!

I'm sure you know the place I mean .......

franmac.

And you're sure they have the IS type? 'Cos mine arent a standard 21w bulb ....

Thanks , btw. :)