Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seems a bit random your post. Why have you posted a picture of the RX330 engine?

I posted it in the RX forum

I would imagine that a lot of engine and mod pics are posted in their relevant forums?

Had it been a pic of a tulip or a teapot for instance then that would be random!

But a picture of a Lexus engine in the lexus club yes it does seem stupid doesn.t it!

I would imagine that a lot of engine and mod pics are posted in their relevant forums?

No I cannot think of any other posts of just a picture without any reason or explanation. Are you saying you have put that engine into your vehicle?

Yeah, I must admit when I first read your post I thought it was it was abit odd as you didn't say anything about the photos you posted.

I assume you like this 330 engine and you want to get a reversing camera fitted to your car. :D

I seen these reverse cameras before, I think they are amazing, where the eyelet is kinda hidden on the tailgate handle.

3.3 eh... Never knew they had that ... I always thought they were 3.0 shows how little I know . Nice engine cover too, like the GS/LS 430 .

Could this engine say fit in an IS300 perhaps for more power... Paul (Fargo) go'on... :driving:

The RX330 isn't new. It's been out for nearly a year now. We don't get the 3.3 in this country, we only get the RX300.

The RX330 is available in the US as 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive.

The rear camera is nice, available on the RX300 SE and SE-L in this country as well as on the LS430 and some of the new Toyota models.