Sign in to follow this  
SteveAudioX

Japsai

These were brought from Mat's first batch.

Reason for the sale is that I am overly happy with the current ride height on my car -40mm.

It scraps just 1 of many speed bumps around here.

Really dubious about fitting these as I know it will kinda make the car 15mm lower as they hang lower then the factory fitted items.

These have never been fitted and are still in their bubble wrap.

Would there be any takers, I will let these go for £275 but prefer them to be collected as they are big to send, unless buyer pays carriage.

I know what you mean about the speed bumps.... I just say to my girlies don't worry about that sound its just my japsai rubbing along the ground! :D

But if anyone is abit unsure on buying these don't be!! You'll pick yourself up a real bargin!! :winky:

Stupid question but do they fit in the boot?

I'll take them if they're still going please but where do you live fella? Would they fit in the car??

Can't drive nowhere today as I'm still ****** up from Germany!

BTW, this is the front and back right?

Edited by aido

They fit in the car if you don't have any Nos etc in the back. Haven't yopu seen them? I have an old pic if you want

EDIT: Or better still there is a thread somewhere with a pic of them on

I've seen those pics mate just had visions of me driving back up the M1 with some metal bars poking out the window!!! I tend to buy things and then realise that they don't fit in the car - like the time I bought a new apple Mac & everything and tried to fit it all into my Megane - just the screen box filled the entire back seat of the car and I couldn't hardly get 1st & 2nd gears in with the computer sat on the passenger seat - d'oh!

I put the rear one in the boot and the front one on the back seat. Didn't want to put them both in the boot incase they banged about and ripped something off/out.

Do these replace the oem braces or do they fit on top of?

What happens when you unbolt the oem fittings? does the car fall apart? :unsure::lol:

Do these replace the oem braces or do they fit on top

You've seen my ones man!!

Plus, makes the car alot stiffer etc :winky:

Sign in to follow this