Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance Quotes

im new to this forum and am looking for a is200 s, as the insurance would be cheaper.

but some of you have suggested looking at the se as the insurance groups are similar if not the same!

i went to tesco.com and got a quote on each model, all had the same value, excess and year......

......but this is what i found :blink:

Is200 s..........£735.00

Is200 se........£885.15

Is200 sport....£879.90

Yes, thats right the sport is cheaper than the se :blink:

anyone know why?

J.

:tsktsk: Ouch!!!!

Is that for a gold plated IS200 or somthing?

Try Sterling on 08700 765 450

Less than £500 a year on my IS200 Sport B)

Give www.axa.co.uk a try. From experience i no a company which works out fantastic for one may be the dearest for another but these guys saved me over £300 on my next cheapest quote. I had to phone back and confirm they hadnt made a mistake. I am now paying under £450 to insure an IS200 Sport fully comp. I ended up renewing all my policies with them, house, buildings, contents, etc. Come up trumps on everything. And no i dont work for AXA.

yeah, axa was best for me this year, £570 fully comp and with my manchester postcode, a lot of insurance companies wouldnt insure me because of the manc postcode :o its not like i live in salford or moss side either!

Try "More Than" they saved me £300 on Dorset insurance renewal quote even though im part of the owners club? work that out, and nothing changed over the year.

thanks guys :D

looks like i have loads of company's to try, will have a look but i actualy need a lexus first of all, im going to another car auction next monday. so fingers crossed :driving:

j.

I hate insurance companies....as I'm gettting older and building my NCB they seem to be putting up their prices.....never cheap for me.

It's probably because I live in the bronx :o

:D :D

Try elephant.co.uk. Although they'll charge you entra for mods, they won't actually cover them if you were to make a claim....wierd, I know.

Try elephant.co.uk. Although they'll charge you entra for mods, they won't actually cover them if you were to make a claim....wierd, I know.

A lot of companies won't insure the actual mods. If you have a crash they normally let you take them off before the car is repaired so it's only a big problem if your car is stolen.

The reason for the different quotes is because each spec has a different insurance grouping.... It goes up by one across each spec...

shouldnt the SE be cheaper then ??

Is200 s..........£735.00

Is200 se........£885.15

Is200 sport....£879.90

The reason for the different quotes is because each spec has a different insurance grouping.... It goes up by one across each spec...

shouldnt the SE be cheaper then ??

Is200 s..........£735.00

Is200 se........£885.15

Is200 sport....£879.90

Good point - yes it should.... the Sport is defo a higher insurance group....

2600€ per year, including tax and insurance (half physical damage insurance). :winky:

Before that I had full insurance for 3300€ per year. :ph34r: