Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To France

DaveEllen

Ok,

Following the Euro meet trip Dobedo & I had an idea.............

Hows about we pop over to france............have a drive round stay the night in a hotel...........drive around.........visit le Hypermarket.........come home

Thinking about last weekend in June

Need expressions of interest.

Initial idea is we leave from Poole (overnight ferry)----go to Cherbourg drive up through France to Calais & back to Dover...........

If we get enough interest I'll contact the ferry company & see if I can get a deal :whistling:

same with the hotel will get ** rooms avec douche :zee: and will try for a discount.

If the deal is cheaper using the one port then I'd say poole cherbourg is best as Normandy is a lovely place.............

Anyway let me know on ere !

So far its the

Ellen family

Dobedo family

Audio X family

weekend of 16/27 June 2004

Edited by DaveEllen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

Following the Euro meet trip Dobedo & I had an idea.............

Hows about we pop over to france............have a drive round stay the night in a hotel...........drive around.........visit le Hypermarket.........come home

Thinking about 2nd weekend in June

Need expressions of interest.

Initial idea is we leave from Poole (overnight ferry)----go to Cherbourg drive up through France to Calais & back to Dover...........

If we get enough interest I'll contact the ferry company & see if I can get a deal :whistling:

same with the hotel will get ** rooms avec douche :zee: and will try for a discount.

If the deal is cheaper using the one port then I'd say poole cherbourg is best as Normandy is a lovely place.............

Anyway let me know on ere !

So far its the

Ellen family

Dobedo family

Audio X family

weekend of 19/20 June 2004

so i take it you guys are not going to SANTA POD JAP-SHOW then 19th-20th JUNE ;) :whistling:

some prices....

£288 for car 2 people with reclining seats from poole to cherbourg 23.45 sailing on the friday 19.00 return trip

mehinks a tad dear.........no special offers :sick:

dover -calais ........calais dover have £111 for a day break available

sounds a tad more reasonable to me :whistling:

Isn't that the day your jumping out of the PLANE  :whistling:

I saw your form you need to fill in yesterday  :winky:

me thinks more people need to dig in their pockets :D

dover -calais ........calais dover have £111 for a day break available

sounds a tad more reasonable to me 

tends to get cheaper once you are within the month of going

I could come if it was on June 20 :( . I have a friend's wedding on June 26.

That would have been great to meet you all those I ever have and those I don't :)

May I ask Vince if he is interested ?

Norkep............can I borrow your PDA ?? :whistling:

Not a problem but would need it back for Monday Morning as I use this for travelling around London all the time.

Is your Windscreen tinted at all, some PDA Sat Nav have difficulty with these as I found out with the van. If not, then you'll have no problems.

Seafrance do an offer where you can stay in a chatueux for £82 each inc crossing.............or its £100 for the ferry over

mmm...sounds cool !!

so its cheaper to stay in a chateaux :ohmy:

strange !

Seafrance do an offer where you can stay in a chatueux for £82 each inc crossing.............or its £100 for the ferry over

mmm...sounds cool !!

strange !

sorry its £82 each............what a photo shoot that would be (outside the chatueux!)

mmm...sounds cool !!

strange !

sorry its £82 each............what a photo shoot that would be (outside the chatueux!)

ahh i understand now (been taking thick pills again :lol: )

so two peeps going it would cost £164

thats a cool offer

mmmm...photoshoots

mmmm.....chatueaux`s

Ok,

looking like leaving on the 2pm ferry on the friday 25/6 night in chateuax in Cambrai....26/6 exploring the french equivalent on b roads :whistling: second night in Cambrai..............catch ferry back sunday PM ready for work on monday

Price £82 pre adult including ferry 2 nights accomodation.

Could I ask everyone interested to PM me by this Monday night (10/5) names of people coming c/w car reg numbers ? I'll book up & pay myself to ensure no ***** ups !

Dave

put me and missus down.. might have two kids entow, but working on offloading to grandparents.. should know next week...

eXCELLENT........

any chance you will know about kiddies by Monday night ?

Hoping to book it all on the tuesday so need numbers :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk