Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wish List

Don't know where to start Dave.

Larger intercooler for SC with pipework required.

performance clutches with standard pedal feel.

Lightweight flywheel but a LIGHT one.

exhaust manifold for little money.

how about the oil catcher tank DUNCAN has.

Some nice polished bit's like for brake fluid, powersteering fluid, Battery cover etc.

Upper strut braces that fit.

more anti roll bars

big brake conversions but not costing an arm and a leg

launch control thing you have.

race logic traction thingy megingy..

short shift.

cooling panels.

basically Dave, i think that Lexus aftermarket part are not sold everywhere. Take the basic Mr Tweeks catalogue, they list the popular cars but not Lexus.. They do have some fine parts in there too like big brake conversions,ALUMINIUM flywheel etc etc...

oh.... NITROUS KITS with proper frabricated bolt on bits, simular to the SC I fitted so other people can fit it easier.. took me ages to frabricate the microswitch holder... :whistling: .

Oh even things like, leather centre armrest, exact copy thats half the price of original.

Complete uprated bush sets.

bigger master cylinder for less effort brake pedal press..

bigger alternator straight bolt on for my big audio system going in.

fire extingiser with custom mounting bracket to fit under front of seat simular to kit offered by bmw a while back on my m3 e36's.

first aid kit...

reverse sensors that work and easy to fit

PIAA wiper blades

original lexus tax disc holder that STICKS

better stop here for now :mat:

think steve said it all for most.

for the 300 i would just like to see the amount of goodies available for the 200 to be available fo the 300.

things ive been llooking at though..

Big brake conversion.

XERD racepipes and manifolds.

coilovers that dont rattle. been toying with fabricating a simple polycarb washer that will sit either side of the pillow ball mounts to stop the damn rattling.

E-shift valve body upgrade,, was looking at when thinking of a turbo.. may not be necessary with noz..

engine managment.. in particualr the apexi safc II,, i like the display you see. and may be what i need as oppsoed to a full on fcon.

various ready made bracketry for NOS, i hads to make a bracket for the pulsoids, a heatshield to protect them and a microswitch bracket..

Access to anodisers at a cheap rate for those brackets i had to make.

Console,, to affix on the centre console/dash area,, this would be great for mounting your various aftermarket acc switches to,,

cant think what else for now.

A proper carbon fibre airbox to encase the S/C induction kit that does NOT have a fibre glass inner finish like my TDi air scoop. I found shards of fibre glass embedded in my filter, and hope that some have not passed through into the S/C.

An chrome engine cover for those using the S/C with the induction kit and not the TTE airbox, to hide the spark plugs etc.

:)

A proper carbon fibre airbox to encase the S/C induction kit that does NOT have a fibre glass inner finish like my TDi air scoop. I found shards of fibre glass embedded in my filter, and hope that some have not passed through into the S/C.

An chrome engine cover for those using the S/C with the induction kit and not the TTE airbox, to hide the spark plugs etc.

:)

gulp................if mine is the same as yours which i suspect it is then I may be a tad grumpy. It is sold as carbon fibres NOT glass fibre covered with carbon fibre...Mark if you are reading this I'm :angry::angry:

Before writing this I checked out the HKS air filter and I doubt it would stop a lot :whistling:

looks like a true c/f air scoop wud be a winner then