Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

3 Years Servicing

Yes.

Mine was delivered 01/04/2004 from Lex L'pool without said items.

Phoned L'pool a week or so later and I was assured that the system takes a while to catch up with the new sales and that I would receive them by post direct from Lexus GB.

You've just reminded me - still no vouchers - will call dealer on Monday.

I was told that the likely outcome would be that the service would be due before the vouchers arrived.

No problem though - just ensure that you tell them at the time and the sales voucher will be sufficient.

I'm wondering whether when you book they contact Lex GB who then send out the vouchers ?

I'm calculating that my first 10,000 service will be due around December - plenty of time :)

That sounds so familiar!!

I bought an mr2 from a local Toyota dealer a few years back. As part of the deal they threw in a couple of free servicing and MOT vouchers which seemed awfully nice of them at the time.

Took the car back about a year later for an MOT and service... "oh no, sorry sir, the dealership has changed hands so those vouchers are no longer valid".

Hmmm.............

When you get your new car you can opt to 'purchase' one of the many service plans which is paid up front.

This documentation is exactly what I have been given by my dealer.

I have the paperwork of a 3 year/30,000 mile servicing deal, the only difference is that I did not actually hand over any wonga for it.

This 'receipt' will be sufficient if the vouchers have not arrived (allegedly) :)

I have the paperwork of a 3 year/30,000 mile servicing deal, the only difference is that I did not actually hand over any wonga for it.

This 'receipt' will be sufficient if the vouchers have not arrived (allegedly) :)

Same with me, a piece of paper but no vouchers.

When you get your new car you can opt to 'purchase' one of the many service plans which is paid up front.

This documentation is exactly what I have been given by my dealer.

This 'receipt' will be sufficient if the vouchers have not arrived (allegedly)

I never even got that ! :angry:

When I got my IS in March 2003, they threw in 3yrs free servicng. The little booklet with three vouchers in it came about eight weeks later, direct from Lexus GB.

Lexus UK have since told me that the delay was because they were changing over to an electronic system so that vouchers through the post would not be necessary.

The Service Centre will hold you details on their system so no paperwork/vouchers would be needed when going for a service.

COOL :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links