Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

3s-gte in the IS200

Well it looks nice, but anyway also consider that it is not the engine you have to change, but brakes, tyres, suspension, gear box has to be adapted to the engine's power, otherwise it will blow up. Is the insurance still affordable ?

But else, very nice try....and well then you can definietly beat and M3....!!!!

Hi guys

if mat is upgrading the whole car well then everything is in balance right

well, three months ago I went to a website mobile.de where used cars are traded. One day a guy from the states wanted to sell his is 200. He had a 400 bhp Maserati Engine installed. I could not believe it. When I heard about the 3s-gte I tried to find that adver again inthe website, but the car was gone. The guy was also located in Germany. Does anybody heard about that ? It must have been a cracker if the car is really running on that engine. But I doubt that italian Technology is that reliable..........but well it has a V8 Engine though

WEll I do not trust the Italians that much they are all the same...but well why not a 430 ?? WEll maybe at that time it was not out yet and besides you know the americans they are also always a bit different. There was not pic of the car in it. It was also for a short time he put an ad on that. It was around August last year, or September....I remember cause I was looking for a simple IS200 and came accross that car. He asked for $40000 for that car...

I think it was the engine of the Quatroporte

I wish I caould see that add again...well at that time I did not think too much of it since I was looking for a standard IS200

YEah but do not forget that Fiat owns Ferrari and Vauxhaul has a stake in Fiat as well....if that goes well together hahahhahahaha

well you do not see any ferraris breaking down cause there are not that many and besides people do not drive them everyday or on long trips.....but I heard that Porsche is more reliable...but Ferrari and Maserati have the better looks and certainly a more "look at me."...appeal...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links