Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap On Digital Box

Has anybody got or know where i can get a cheap digital box from.. must have the card reader slot as kids want top up tv for the cartoon network and i would like the discovery channel.. does not matter if its an old refurb one.. have looked on eBay but they are to expensive..

I have got a near new grundig one that is in perfect condition only 4 mths old.. but no card slot is anybody willing to swap.???

craig

The old on-digital/itv digital ones are a bit crap. Very slow and crash more often but they are the only option if you want top up TV as there still aren't new boxes available with the card slot. I think that's why there prices are still high on eBay.

I gave my old Philips on-digital box to my parents but I could swap it with your Grundig one as they don't want top up tv.

I must admit we had a nokia mediamaster that keep crashing in the end it stayed like it and just would not work .. thats why we got this one... then a little while later top up tv came out.. can you remember which box they have.. as we found like you say the nokia seemed slow but we put it down to the fact that we did not have a digi arial at the time (which we now have) the pic was kind of jerky sound o.k but pic a sec or so behind..

craig