Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Information

Steve

ack... i dont have tme to organise tickets and I am not keen on tickets as last time at japfest a couple of tickets did not arrive at someones door.

I will email claire williams.. see what the score is as I dont see how this is cost effective when they need to be sent out registered

I brought at the entrance last year.. easy peeezy... cheap too and more practical as I never know when I will turn up...

ie. Thursday night, Fridays night or Saturday.

yea like SteveAudioX saying :whistling: it has to be the best way just pay on the day :winky: you are not going to be saveing that much if you get them sent to you so you may as well pay at gate, well thats what im going to do B)

yes you can pay at the gate.. i will doubly confirm this.. but i think the tickets were to save a quid or two... for every pound saved I would lose a strand of hair organising it

Just one thing Steve, i will be coming down to JAE on the Sunday, may be very early (may even try come down after work, ), now what time does the gate open at Billing? so i can pay and get in if i come very early, and how do i know where i will park?

may sound like i'm being vain here :whistling: but are all the cars going to be parked together on the day, or are those who just show up for a day gonna have to park in a car park outside of it all?

The only reason i ask is that i ain't gonna be able to stay at night, so i'll try and come down for one of the days, and i have lots more mods to show off! :P

Stu :driving:

maybe a stupid question but:........

is this booked ? :whistling:

despite pete comments yes it is permanently booked

We are always the first to pay for our pitch which is done 9 months ahead!

maybe a stupid question but:........

is this booked ?    :whistling:

despite pete comments yes it is permanently booked

We are always the first to pay for our pitch which is done 9 months ahead!

Maybe we should adopt the same policy for other annual club meets :winky:

• 2 weeks later...