Sign in to follow this  
wislyho

Perfact Fascia Plate For After Market Radio

Hello everyone,

I have found the original Japan parts fascia plate for aftermarket radio. They look great…..Original Toyota parts!.

Not Advertisement just want to show how good they looks! PS. No links in it, my first web page.

If anyone wants the part number just PM Chairman. They can be easily orderd from your local Toyota dealer

Edited by wislyho

well done..............

if anyone wants the part number just PM me.although i have posted it several times it can be easily orderd from your local Toyota dealer

well done

i have just bought one of three on ebay

d0_1_b.JPG

and i need one of these straight away (AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!)

FasciaBack.jpg

SO PLEASE TELL ME MORE INFO.......................

It does look smart B) - doesnt look like it can be used in an SE because of heated seat and traction switches ....... someone correct me if im wrong :whistling:....shame really :sad:

It does look smart B) - doesnt look like it can be used in an SE because of heated seat and traction switches ....... someone correct me if im wrong :whistling:....shame really :sad:

The heated seat switches and traction control switch are the same in the SE and Sports

bro autoleads do a kit, do a search to find it. Phunt got one a few months ago for £25ish i fink :unsure:

all done

£35 through toyota.

on back order import from japan, earliest expected end of month.

Will fit mine as I dont have the heated seat buttons, traction control etc.

It does look smart  B)  - doesnt look like it can be used in an SE because of heated seat and traction switches ....... someone correct me if im wrong  :whistling:....shame really  :sad:

bro autoleads do a kit, do a search to find it. Phunt got one a few months ago for £25ish i fink :unsure:

I saw that but the finish didnt look as good as this one-- I just gotta get one i miss my BASS :(

-here it is, original toyota part version in my car- (not autoleads

garage_mod-1541-1085687324.jpg

fantastic mate. :)

"perfect" is a strong word.........

No, it is slightly off colour, but I really mean "slightly" . i can live with it.

Best thing is that it solved my UK stations issue.

Funny thing is, when I took out the japanese part stereo, it did have an FM modualtor band extendor thingy, but it was not working i think, cause I couldnt get my Heart 106.2's and kiss 100's.

Now I have a full FM band range and I am happy :D

ive got an order of 20 of these facia plates coming from Japan

20?

to hold as stock, as Toyota dealers in the UK seem to take a "while" to get them in.....

Are those top dash trays same as the 04 is200 ones, any idea how much. I want to fit a screen in there.

Mr Chairman

Could you send me the Toyota part number for the top dash tray please, also, would you happen to know how much they are???

Thanks

Stuart

i have just bought one of three on ebay

You selling your old 2din stereo then Col?

;) B)

I'm interested in a top tray too. I think someone else mentioned they're about £60 - is that right? Are they easy to fit/remove? In one of those photos it looks like the lid is cut into the dash surround or do you replace that too?

I'm interested in a top tray too. I think someone else mentioned they're about £60 - is that right? Are they easy to fit/remove? In one of those photos it looks like the lid is cut into the dash surround or do you replace that too?

Ignore that, I just had another look at the photo and it appears to sit on top of the existing tray. I'm keen on one - just not keen on paying a lot for one!! :winky:

FMRL

I believe the tray is a completely new unit, there is something on the knowlagebase (stereo removal I think) which basicly tells you how to do it.

You should be ok doing it... I'm confident!!!ish

Stuart