Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiar's Nxt Tech Wax

www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/albums/album02/NXT_011.thumb.jpg

As promised, quick pic of GS 300 Sport (II) after Meguiar's "Deep Crystal Stages 1 & 2 " followed by NXT Tech Wax as final stage

:P

crikey, that is shiney!!

i wonder wot it would do to my black car? i have an urge to clean the car now but im stuck working today!

crikey, that is shiney!!

i wonder wot it would do to my black car? i have an urge to clean the car now but im stuck working today!

the Darker color of the car the better they come out i been told....

crikey, that is shiney!!

yeah, ive been told that, so its true is it? its just with a black car its filfthy again the following day :o :crybaby:

crikey, that is shiney!!

yeah, ive been told that, so its true is it? its just with a black car its filfthy again the following day :o :crybaby:

I will try it on my Black BMW next month when i can park it in my Garage, will let you know how it go.... :) :) :) :) :)

cheers maz! if you want ill come and park my black is in your garage and you can have a go on that! :o  :D  :P

Hehe, that also work, as im taking my IS to SQ+ on 1st June so my garage will be free........you can take me home on your IS and i will test all the Meguiar's stuffs on your car......hehe :P :P :P :whistling::whistling::whistling::shifty::shifty: