Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Ordered Some Bits From Lexus!

Stu

Placed an order today for some of the dark chrome rear light units, and should have them by the weekend!

One question though, are the connections and bulbs etc the same as the ones i have on my normal chrome units on a 99v?

Stu :driving:

they come complete with the bulbs and wire loom,, which you already have,, so with the extra set you can dothe fog/brake light conversion making use of the dual filiment bulb holders.

Paul, got mine not long ago and there were no bulbs and no wiring loom in the boxes with the lamps :unsure:

they come complete with the bulbs and wire loom,, which you already have,, so with the extra set you can dothe fog/brake light conversion making use of the dual filiment bulb holders.

Paul, got mine not long ago and there were no bulbs and no wiring loom in the boxes with the lamps :unsure:

same here, they dont come with any bulbs or wiring loom when i got my last year....

Steve's car does look nice, I'll dig out a link I saw of another black / grey IS300 and it had a marble stripe as well - looked really good, the paint job was fantastic on it!