• 25-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51+

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 here fella, there are some guys who are younger than you on here, Mitch I think is only 21?

The IS is strange in that it appeals to young and old - would be interesting to check out the averages etc for the IS & GS etc.....

Ok, so how old is everyone, I got my IS200 a few weeks back and I'm 22. Am I too young to own one of these :unsure:

yes i suggest you take it back tomorrow

go get one of those youngsters cars

leave us oldies to look good in these ones :P

Ok, so how old is everyone, I got my IS200 a few weeks back and I'm 22. Am I too young to own one of these :unsure:

you should be over 65 to own one of these, retired,saved up all ye life,wanted one all ye life,and when ye get one ye snuff it.or you could be like us lot and get one while your young,like me :P

I started riding motorbikes at 16, had all sorts of bikes from scramblers to sports, have a Honda Fireblade at the mo! It has the speed and me IS has the comfort...

Didnt do my car test till 3 years ago, bought myself a brand new Ford Puma (boy was that a fun little car). Bought the IS when I was 27, wanted something bigger and I just HAD to have a Lexus aiiiii!