Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Leeds Next Week

Maz

at last got my car booked in for a long overdue 1st service, and theyre giving me a 04 IS200SE for the day, shame not an IS300 hehehe :P :P :P :P will be there after 9am next Tuesday, wonder anyone from here will be at the Leeds dealership too??? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Not planning on visiting the dealership on that day but I work about 5 minutes down the road from there and sometimes drive past on the way to/from our other sites so I'll keep a look out for you.

Don't forget to give Lucy a big smile when you're there :winky:

did u ask them for an Is300 Tony?

I did and had it for the day :)

good fun

but cost me £7.00 extra to insure it for the day on my insurence :(

I didnt ask for an IS300, anyway its only for a day, but an IS300 would be nice... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Not planning on visiting the dealership on that day but I work about 5 minutes down the road from there and sometimes drive past on the way to/from our other sites so I'll keep a look out for you.

Don't forget to give Lucy a big smile when you're there :winky:

Who is Lucy? there seem to be a few changes since the last times i been to Lexus Leeds, the 1st service was due last year or when the car is 10,000miles, as my car was at the bodyshop and Tdi for almost a year, i only just able to go back to dealer for it first service now :whistling::whistling::whistling: , long overdue, saying that the car only just done 10080 miles, so its not too bad atm.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

OK, IM THE GREATEST WALLY IN THE WORLD, just checking my service handbook ready for the first service tomorrow, open it up and Hold & Behold, i already had the first service done at 4225miles which is happen to be the frist year i own the car, now i booked in for a first service tomorrow which now wont be, i been told that for the first service & full 4 wheel alinement check, steeling wheel alinement check and adjust will take about half a day, so what will a full service with those check going to take? will it worth just do those check first and wait a bit before i do my full service, car is 10090miles atm, but close to 3years....

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :yawn::yawn::yawn::blink::blink::crybaby::crybaby: :duh: :duh:

1st service = 10k or 1yr (whichever occurs 1st)

2nd service = 20k or 2yr (whichever occurs 1st)

3rd service = 30k or 3yr (whichever occurs 1st)

there's a pattern forming here :)

So, you should already have had 2 services and this would be your 3rd.

1st service = 10k or 1yr (whichever occurs 1st)

2nd service = 20k or 2yr (whichever occurs 1st)

3rd service = 30k or 3yr (whichever occurs 1st)

there's a pattern forming here :)

So, you should already have had 2 services and this would be your 3rd.

Well i only had the first one done, then the car was off road for paint jobs, then is the Engine mods, think it went off road for a whole year.......

damn this is going to be a very very long overdue service..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Had the Service done yesterday, all seem good other than the problem i posted elsewhere, but also a bit disappointed they couldnt do a 4 wheels alinement on my car cos the car is very low, and they dont want to damage anything getting it up the ramp??, but surely most service station will have a ramp that is level with the floor, so you just drive on to? right???, if not, then does anyone know a good tyres place in Yorkshire who can do my 4 wheels alinement with out any problems????

I had the very same problem with getting my cars alignment done, only place I could find was motorsave in hunslet but it was only 2 wheel alignment :(

no one has a ramp low enough it seems

Apparently ATS garages have low ramps (they are at ground level) so if you can get the address of a local place, it would good place to get it done..

Thank Imi, you safe my life matey, there is a Local ATS garage not far from me will give them a try........thank again matey