Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Credit Where It's Due...

I had my 30,000 mile service last week at Lexus Stoke. It was 143 quid and I had a nice free bottle of oil and some Gordon Ramsey chocolates from the garage, plus a card saying, "Thanks".

The service and support from Lexus Stoke, plus the lift into my place of work and the drive back was absolutely stunning. Their customer service is spot on and I wanna say many, many thanks (I've emailed them already, but if you're in / around Junction 15 of the M6, give these guys a try).

Excellent stuff guys, many thanks.. and for washing it! :) :driving:

Sounds good, but I want an Audi now :P Mate had his RS4 serviced today and a stunning blonde bird dropped it off for him - how's about that Lexus :winky:

I had my 30k service in Lexus Stoke (Holdcrofts I think they're called), to be honest they are a Toyota dealer in the main, but I agree with you all they did service my car very well and it came in at £118 - beat that !!! And they washed it for me, but I didn't get any chocolates this time - which I don't mind as I am on a diet anyway.

And whilst we are talking about chocolates - I know it's a nice touch but surely they build the price of these into the service anyway ?

Umm.. I spoke to a couple of mechanics (who drove me to work and back) - I didn't get their names. Other than that there was the lady on receiption, but no Chris as far as I know .. ah - wait - is he the main guy there ? I think his name is on the card.

Oh, and the choccies were very nice. I tried to convince the missus that I'd bouight them for her but the Stoke Lexus card was firmly stuck to it.. DOAH! :)

Sounds good, but I want an Audi now :P Mate had his RS4 serviced today and a stunning blonde bird dropped it off for him - how's about that Lexus :winky:

chris's dealership is very good and helpful, having my new wheels replaced there under warranty on monday and some rattles taken care of.

recommend them to anyone

aido which audi garage was it coz im gonna get an audi afetr i sell the lex (hopefully soon) and could do wit the fit blonde girl haha :D

I had my 30k service in Lexus Stoke (Holdcrofts I think they're called), to be honest they are a Toyota dealer in the main, but I agree with you all they did service my car very well and it came in at £118 - beat that !!! And they washed it for me, but I didn't get any chocolates this time - which I don't mind as I am on a diet anyway.

And whilst we are talking about chocolates - I know it's a nice touch but surely they build the price of these into the service anyway ?

Errrrm you're getting confused guys here I think,

We are Lexus Hanley (authorised Lexus Service Centre) aswell as a Toyota authorised service centre

Lexus Stoke is a newly opened dealership, only difference is they have a showroom but we have all the experienced Lexus staff

I thankyou !!

Yep Chris is right, it was confusing though! Holdcrofts are in Stoke (Hanley) or are they in Stafford !!!

Anyway, good service they even put a sticker on my spare to say is was checked - Lexus Chester didn't do that !!!

Ummm.. It was this one I went to, on the London Road.. near Castle Oatcakes (yummmmyyy!!!!!!!!!!)

Lexus Stoke

A34 - Newcastle Road

Stoke-on-Trent

Staffordshire

ST4 6PJ

Bloody excellent customer service either way.. :)