Sign in to follow this  
Fargo

Garage Clear Out...stuff For Sale..

Well thought i would clear some stuff out of the garage..

stuff for sale...

IS200 Headlights unfinished project.. chrome inners painted and laquered blue orange lens removed. you can also see a set of GenV DDE's with fibre tubes.. i have the light box for these also.. SOLD but less DDE rings so these are up for grabs

Sealed IS200 Headlights WITH DDE's complete sealed working ornage lens removed, with lightbox and relays (optional) to allow the dde's to switch on with as side lights via the normal light stalk..these were fitted to my old 200.

IS200 Pasenger Headlight taken apart.

IS200 Painted Brake calipers. in black and laquered with red logos. SOLD

Dension Mp3 Player with remote satalite unit, USB adaptor, PC docking station (use either/or)

no hard drive fitted, but with a 40gb hard drive you will fit 500 odd albums, all firmware and software is upgradable (free) via dension website.

OFFER PLEASE..

ok mate, i will have the complete headlights with DDE fitted

IS200 Headlights unfinished project

How much for these mate? are the complete lights there?

u dont happen to have any spare front, rear and side skirts knocking about in ya garage do ya paul? maybe under the collection of headlights u've amassed?

John, i may well have a set of side skirts arriving from Japan.that you can have if they turn up..........make me an offer, if your right there yours

(not the ones for you pete........kep your hair on.......yours are safe)

are they definitely gonna turn up this time mat? the last ones never made it :crybaby:

IS200 Headlights unfinished project

How much for these mate? are the complete lights there?

by complete lights, i mean outer front clear perspex, outer rear grey housing, inner chrome reflector which is now blue.

i started to modify one of the blue reflectors to accept the dde rings.. but then got a new car instead lol..

so this will also include the Gen V dde rings and light fibres,, you will need to get a light box, which you can get from umnitza.com..

so price wise you can have the lot for 125 quid,, plus tenner for shipping, unless you are near enough to meet..

I will take those side skirts if wosket doesnt want them

hmm if know one has 'em by the end of the month I'll take it... Got 3 birthdays coming up this week!

EDIT: not really interested in the DDE's but if it comes as a set.

I will take those side skirts if wosket doesnt want them

:o easy now! :P

what kind of price are you looking for on the Dension mp3 player?

has it been used? how long for and how old is it?

dension unit is brilliant.. I have one which i will slap on ebay soon once i replace the wires that went in the old car.

dension was used for 1 year from new, hard disk is not included i have used it elsewhere..

a 40gig HD will hold approx 500 albums.

i'll take 175 for it..

IS200 Headlights unfinished project.. Sold

Who got these?! :crying:

How much for the Passenger one... That should be enough for my plan! :whistling:

Sign in to follow this