Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Beer Monsters

tesco in sale is quite small and very old and knackered, the big one in irlam might be worth a shot, i'll have a look in tesco prestwich for u tomorrow mate.

pretty sure wetherspoons sale doesnt sell it, i used to live less than a minutes walk from there and frequent it on a regular basis along with the kings ransom and the hogshead

Good ol' Interbrew eh! My girlie works for them too! Got stacks of free Stella sitting in the garage!!

ur my new bestest friend ever!!!!!!!!

by the way martin tesco prestwich didnt have any, although they did have lots of other weird and wonderful ales and bitters.

OK, thanks for checking for me. I will pursade 'er indoors that a little walk may be required to a local watering hole.

u mean the woman u keep chained up has to be pursuaded to let you out? :blink::lol:

i used to live on tatton road in sale, where the police station is. i notice they've built a ridiculous amount of new apartments round there now.

Only if there is not much washing & ironing to be done. I find I can slip out for a while under the cover of the steam iron. I even bought her a "steam generator" iron that provides an excellent blanket of steam so I can pop out even longer.

She did ask if she could go "down the pub" the other night but I had to point out that there were too few links in her chain for that & besides who would get "man's supper" ready? I don't know, whatever next?"

Yes, flats are going up all over the place round the area.Yellow lines & parking meters have also sprung up on all roads round Sale. Those roads with no meters are "residents only" so it's up the spiral ramp at Tesco if you need to park the wheels.

Hark.... that must be the dinner bell I hear ringing or 'er indoors is off 'er 'ead again.Lets see what she has dished up for her man.

Laters. :whistling: