Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 For 7 Grand

What spec and condition is it?

Don't know, but I went to BCA at Blackbushe last bank holiday Monday, and most of the cars were in a right old state. There was a V reg IS200 that sold there for about 8, but the alloys were scuffed and the bodywork had a few scratches in it.

good name though ..........

i agree!

i prefer to get my motors from a place where i have some comeback if theres any probs as i dont know anything about cars.

mind you ive seen the state of some of the cars that lexus dealerships sell prior to being given a few days in the bodyshop, not great! but at least u get a nice warranty

When I was looking a year ago, for most cars where for £10-12 with 100k on the clock and there was hardly any for sale, tried so many places, autions, trade centres etc. I was about to buy my dream car, so put in a few extra Ks and got 35k on the clock and the real lexus experience and warranty ;)

The prices they are going for know is just silly :crying: but i aint looking to sell :)

theres an is200 sporton ebay for £7850 on buy it now!

92k usual sport stuff.

silver colour.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Yeah good price, but..................?

Too cheap on a buy it now price? Seller must be desperate to get shot of it quick for some reason that concerns my inquisitive side?

Otherwise the owner could find a buyer prepared to pay a higher price, spech a sport spec, if he waited.

Bad idea to look on eBay if you've currently got an IS. Some of the prices they are going for is enough to make you :crybaby:

I dread to think what my car is worth now after only a year of my ownership :(

But I suppose without actually seeing them in the flesh, who knows what state they are in.

Gavin (worried about IS200 resale values)!

I found mine through eBay!

I paid 9.5k for a '99 IS200 Sport Nav!! 69k on the clock, FLSH, one company owner from new. I bought it off the guy whos company car it was, he was the director of a small company & the car couldn't have been more genuine! :D

There are bargains to be had out there!!!!!

:winky:

Its just finding them! I would never take that risk.

Its a finding and waiting game, could take that sort of risk with that sort of money, and I'm so impatient :lol: !!!

Hopefully tonight i should pick up a REAL bargin all will be revealed later... may be.. fingers crossed :unsure:

im the same as immx , i just got my is200s 2000, 80k full lexus history 1 company owner, pretty immaculate except one minor scratch on roof above door but easily sorted by scratchmaster, paid £8500 for it and runs really well :D :D

i was lucky the guy i got it from knows my dad really well so i knew i wasnt dealing with a guy who looked like this = :ph34r:

well i have all of this to come, im lookin at gettin a IS but only have a max budget of £7500. what do you reacon my chances are? :blink: yes, slim :crybaby: i have also been going to bca blackbushe on a regular basis, some look ok but some are royaly :tsktsk: .

if im lucky :driving:

Edited by ColinBarber