Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car Arriving Today But

I have an HBH-65 which works really well with my P900 and any other sonyericsson phone (havent tried it with any others) and would definitely recommend it because its probably the best headset out there

you'll get a great deal off eBay

I'm selling my Plantronics Bluetooth on eBay if your interested. It's currently £20 (no reserve) + plus £5 for p&p if you interested here's the link:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Copy the link above into the address page.

It's brand new and works great - I'm selling it as I have just had a car kit fitted. Bought from amazon for £60!

I've got a Sony and use a Jabra Headset, Cost about 35. Can be answered by voice activation and all so can voice active when dialing. Have not had any problems. Would not pay for a car fitted Bluetooth Kit.

I have an HBH-65 which works really well with my P900 and any other sonyericsson phone (havent tried it with any others) and would definitely recommend it because its probably the best headset out there

you'll get a great deal off ebay

seconded

And my M3000 is still for sale until 7pm tonight !!!!

Go on, ah go on you know you want to....

Sorry I know this is the IS200 forum so I'll finish by saying I Love my IS200, much better than previous comp cars A4 & 320d !!! By a mile !