Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Bloody Loc Stickers

My bloody owners club stickers are peeling off in all-day direct sunlight where I park my car.

As the summer comes, it is only going to get worse with more sunlight.

I have the smaller ones on the sides they stay on........

My letterbox sized one on the back window had peeled away from the glass on my return today.

And I have just checked now, my Glod member one on the front windscreen has come away at the top part from the window.

How can I totally treat/clean the glass so they stay on?

(my glass was perfectly clean before application)

I just wish for them to stay on and look neat.

The Saxosportsclub issued sticky-back "pre cut letters" that etched onto the outside of the glass and these were very smart and hard wearing against all weathers

mine have been on for about a year, altho i did notice in my rear view mirror last week that the big one on the rear window was starting to peel at the bottom edge. all sorted now tho :D

its because you have applied them wrong.

To apply the stickers get a bowl of soapy warm water... immerse the sticker (without backing) and then apply to window... then with a dry cloth or tisshue rub out the bubbles.

I used a squeegee to rub the bubbles out.. but you can also use a credit card and gently rub out the air pockets but you need to be gentle not to scratch the black ink off.

To apply the stickers get a bowl of soapy warm water... immerse the sticker (without backing) and then apply to window... then with a dry cloth or tisshue rub out the bubbles.

I used a squeegee to rub the bubbles out.. but you can also use a credit card and gently rub out the air pockets but you need to be gentle not to scratch the black ink off.

blimey, i just peeled mine off and wacked em on and rubbed the bubbles out with me thumb!

blimey, i just peeled mine off and wacked em on and rubbed the bubbles out with me thumb!

Thats because your a hairy a55ed Northerner!!! :lol::lol: