Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Driven A 350z

Just had test drive of a 350Z and all I can say is wow - what a fantastic car. Everything about it feels so good, from the seating position to the stability at high speeds (100kp/h of course!). That engine is astonishing - I used to think the Lexus 4.3 V8 was nice, but this is better still. In gear acceleration is something to behold - I felt like I was being punched in the back at times. I felt glued to the car and the car felt glued to the road.

I'm planning to take out the S2000 shortly too and then it will be decision time, but it's gonna be a tough decision if it proves as good as the Z.

If youve got the feel for a 350z why not try the awsomw GTR Skyline, surely tyhe most fun on the road :driving:

As much as the Skyline is a wonderful car (I'm told), it's a bit boxy for me - and is probably just too powerful - I think I would lose my licence within a couple of months. The Z although very fast is not as extreme.

Raz, don't forget that 2.0 4 pot revs to 9000RPM and has 240 horses! :D

Raz, don't forget that 2.0 4 pot revs to 9000RPM and has 240 horses! :D

yea checked out the spec a while ago, isnt it similar mpg to the 350z. I'd much rather it be fast and laid back than revving like :tsktsk: and the 350z 260/80bhp?

and how long will the honda engine last? :unsure::lol: and why wasnt it released as an Acura in the US?