Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Couple Of Questions

Hi all, I`m new to the forum as I`ve just purchased a 51 IS200.So far I`m very happy with the car although I do have a few questions I`m hoping you can help me out with.First of all is there any "haynes" style owners manuals that I can buy as haynes dont appear to have one.

Secondly how do you remove the front door cards?I had a glance over them yesterday and they appear to be split into upper and lower sections although I can only find one screw in the handle.

The reason I want to remove the door cards is that I am very interested in my audio.From looking through the speaker grill the mids appear to be 6.5" is this right? Does anybody know how to remove the tweeters also?

Any help is much appreiciated

Mike

Basically 0 = roughly UK summer (March - August) and 5 = roughly UK winter (September - February) - followed by last number of the year.

So a 51 car was first registered in the winter of 2001, 03 car would be the summer of 2003.

It gets confusing between Jan - Feb as the car still carries the 'winter' ident and previous year number - so a February 2003 car would have a 52 plate.

I think . . . :unsure:

Going for a lie down . . . .

Offtopic: What does 51 is200 mean?

FULL LIST OF THE NEW AGE IDENTIFIERS

AND WHEN THEY WILL BE ISSUED

Year March September

2001 ...............51

2002 ...02........52

2003 ...03........53

2004 ...04........54

2005 ...05........55

2006 ...06........56