Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dark Chrome Rear Light Units

Stu

Would've been even easier if i didn't have to undo bolts that seemd as though they'd been tightened up by godzilla!

It was a very easy job to do, and i'm chuffed with the result!

Stu

Would've been even easier if i didn't have to undo bolts that seemd as though they'd been tightened up by godzilla!

:lol: every nut i've had to undo on my car since ive had it has been tightened by godzilla.

looks much better stu, they make quite a difference sont they?!

Well i went to lexus for summit else, and ended up parked next to a 300 demo model in strathcaron blue, and it had these lenses on it, and i was talking with the sales guy, and noticed how much better it looked, so i asked him for the part number and price etc. went round to parts, and picked them up today!

One of the best mods so far i think, but the next will be better i think! (eh paul?! :winky: )

Stu :driving:

Nice one Stu!!...Looks so much better...I say you should get yourself a pair of chrome rear indicator blubs as well...gets rid of that orange glow and really tidys up the back end look!!

Don't talk to me about godzilla tight bolts...had one major bad experience on the front caliper a while back....anyway, thats a long and rather funny story for the next meet. :lol:

The new units cost me £144 odd. Which i wasn't bothered about paying coz of the difference they've made to the rear of the car.

I think i saw some bulbs a while back, and they could've been called phillips silver vision? Not sure tho. Zee?

Stu

i'm still looking for somewhere that sells the front chrome indicators!!

yea they are called silvervisions but the site doesnt seem to be working and there are no contact details on there

• 2 weeks later...

If you give me the exact details, I think I could source them.

I don't think many (if any) chrome bulbs are 'E' marked.

If you want to drop me a e-mail with some details I will get on the case for you.

Maria