Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Standard Front Bumper

I will have a front bumper for sale soon(std),but i will take any stone chips out and spray it whatever colour in 2 pack so it will be much stronger than the std Lexus paint and should be harder to chip,It has never been scuffed and its from a 00 model.

Any intrest on here b4 it goes on e-bay.

Cheers guys/gals

A FREIND OF MINE IS AFTER 1 IN PLAT/ICE WHAT PRICE DO U WANT ? PS JUST FITTED SUPERCHARGER LAST NIGHT FINISHED AT 2.30AM HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH FRONT BUMPER, I HAD TO CUT OFF BITS (INSIDE AT BOTTOM )SO THE INTERCOOLER AND PIPES WOULD FIT .

how much is it, i know i definately need a astral black rear bumper, am considering getting the sard front bumper when they come in. but depending on price i may have it

Remember it will be better than new as it will have 2pack paint on it so it will be resistant to stone chips.

Go on my son.. give it the big sale! :P

Thats my chances of 'aving it gone! :huh::lol:

So whats the price to be then?

When i get time i will get a price of a new one,and to be honest its gonna be around the price of a new one(but cheaper) as it will be painted in 2 pack,unless the winner wants it in 2 pack primer and they get it sprayed themselves.!!!!

hmmm, is it deans dad that does the spray work for you then?

coz i need a realy good painter that doesnt want to rob me blind and make me pay over £500 to fit and spray a rear bumper. want to get one more years no claims so that i can get them protected.