Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Essex Meet

johnboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Tom,

your more than welcome to join us tomorrow, you dont have to be goldie for this one

the meeting place is on the A127 london bound at Basildon there is a KFC & Mcdonalds when you come off the A127 opposite the mcdonalds is a currys we will be meeting in currys car park.

john

i will pm ya my mob no.

I was just giving my car a top-up wash to get a couple of unsightly birdpoos and where I was rubbing the poo off its scratched my paint! (through the laquer!!) what the hell had it been eating??

anyway, I'm gonna try a bit of turtle wax coloured wax to disguise it..

NOT HAPPY :o

see ya'll at 5.30ish

soak your pooh before you rub it.........soft pooh comes of without any problems, also soaking it helps dilute the acidity that causes the pooh to etch into the clear coat

Thanks to all of you who turned up yesterday.

It was good to see some new faces, and old as well :lol:

sorry it clashed with the football, but after last nites performance :P

will organise another one and will try and do it so as not to clash with anything else.

thanks again

john :driving:

Guest mark_tsang

was a good meet, good to see a sc400 soarer as well.need to upload pics later.

Tom Stacy - was you at southend this morning on the A13 near shell garage?? i saw a blue is200 with a rear spoiler & the guy did look like you!

Not guilty guv. was driving up to middlesbrough in a rented 2.2 litre Astra coupe thing.. that was until I got hit up the back by an HGV at J25 on the M25. Completely destroyed the astra and my neck muscles!!!! :wacko: :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk