Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest

Claire G

My sincere apologies, but I've not been able to advise before now (had no access to forums), but I've been unable to get a Club pitch for this years Japfest.

The only option open to us it to meet and then convoy to Japfest so that we can park together, but this will be in one of the car parks open to the public. Not ideal but an option none-the-less.

The reason I've been unable to get a pitch was that I wasn't early enough to book it in and there's been a greater demand from clubs this year. There's a waiting list but I had confirmation today that we've not been successful on this front either.

Sincere apologies,

Claire

Yeah Pete but they might as you might scare them :P

They'll just try and beat me to the burger stall for some reason :whistling:

I was looking forward to this...

Dunno if i'll go, kinda defeats the point if i have to park in the public car park (plus it looks like very few people are going along)

No im going to pass on this one now as its not a MEET any more <_< i was looking forward to this as it would have been my 1st time there so im a bit pissssssssssed it was not booked up weeks ago :angry:

Well i have had my say fill bit better now :) there is all ways next year :rolleyes:

No im going to pass on this one now as its not a MEET any more  <_< i was looking forward to this as it would have been my 1st time there so im a bit pissssssssssed it was not booked up weeks ago  :angry:

Well i have had my say fill bit better now :)  there is all ways next year :rolleyes:

Thanks for the understanding :mat:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk