Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flat Panels

ive got a 19" Phillips 190b4......(lcd)

very good, and sleek looking

Product Features & Benefits

Casing Colour : Silver

Panel Type : LCD TFT

Maximum Resolution : 1280 x 1024

Superior picture quality, bringing brilliant, blazing video to the desktop.

Pixel Pitch (mm) : .294x .294 mm

Brightness : 250 cd/m2

The higher the lumens, the brighter the image. With high Ansi Lumen levels one can even present in glaring sunlight, which is important as the light can not always be blocked out.

Horizontal Scan Frequency (KHz) : 30 - 82

Vertical Frequency (Hz) : 56 - 76

Emission standard : TCO 03

guarantees that the monitor adheres to the latest standards for ergonomics and electromagnetic radiation

VGA Input

Recommended Resolution : 1280 x 1024

Refresh rate at Rec Resolution : 60

Display Colours : 16 million

Video dot rate (Mhz) : 135

Contrast Ratio : 500 : 1

Response Time : <= 25 ms (typ

On screen display (OSD)

Built-in Power Supply

Energy saving : NUTEK

Recommended Applications : CAD / CAM / Internet / DTP

DDC 1/2B

Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP

Dimensions WxHxD (mm) : 425 x 377 x 235 mm

Net Weight (Kg) : 7

Power Consumption (W) : 45

19-inch colour LCD monitor with excellent display performance. Standard VGA analog input, built-in power supply for less clutter, advanced AUTO adjustment optimizes picture quality, superb flexibility with tilt, swivel and height adjustment function, sRGB compliant, grey frame and base.

Philips 190B4 LCD Monitor have been awarded an 'iF design award 2004'

The Philips 190B4 LCD Monitor is part of a range of monitors that come in 15", 17", 19", 20" versions.

The product was designed for business use in a back or front office environment. It is a walk-around product so care has been taken to make the back of the product as stylish as the front. Cable management was considered and integrated into the base design to help tidy up the desk top. A lighter compact base makes height, tilt and swivel easy to adjust. Image-enhancing software, LightFrame, was included with the addition of a hotkey on the front face for quick and easy activation.

Styling is key to the product. A 2-tone 'sandwich' construction of colors as well as the flowing lines on the back cover create a sleek appearance.

The LightFrame feature enhances the brightness of the screen for better viewing. Users can easily access and benefit from this function by using the hotkey which has been added on the front face.

LINKY POO'S

thanks for the replies - went for Samsung in the end.

major driving factor was that they are a decent brand, and more importantly, dabs had them in stock (the Iiyama I liked was out of stock Rod), so I could order the monitor and compact flash expansion jacket for my ipaq at the same time B)

got completely new wireless gear (new router, 1 PCI card, 2 PCMCIA and 1 compact flash) last week, just need to order a printer/copier/fax multifunction thing, and my shopping spree will be complete!

:lol:

thanks for the replies - went for Samsung in the end.

major driving factor was that they are a decent brand, and more importantly, dabs had them in stock (the Iiyama I liked was out of stock Rod), so I could order the monitor and compact flash expansion jacket for my ipaq at the same time B)

got completely new wireless gear (new router, 1 PCI card, 2 PCMCIA and 1 compact flash) last week, just need to order a printer/copier/fax multifunction thing, and my shopping spree will be complete!

:lol:

WHich one Matt? im using the Syncmaster 171s from Samsung, good enough for me, even thus its a bit old now

Bit late now, but I can source NEC monitors from the HP corporate site for about 20-25% cheaper than dabs/novatech. NEC 1880SX 18.1 in flat panel for 550 as opposed to 650-680 retail.

Let me know if anyone wants one.

DOH!!!!

If only I had waited an extra day :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links