Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

May / June Car Of The Month

First of all - my apologies.

We did run a May car of the month competition - this was simply down to the fact that I have been quite busy recently, and not been around as much as I should.

In the mean time however, to celebrate Craig's car getting back on the road - we have made his GS the (remainder of) May Car of the Month.

However, we will have a June Car of the Month - and I am asking for any feedback for categories.

We have done most of the Lexus range (I know - not all, but there is simply not enough of the other models to make a poll from).

What sort of categories should we use?

Alternatively, the guys with RX's etc could all get their garage up and running, with pics, details etc - and we can vote from the RX range?

Suggestions folks?

thanks guys.. just noticed it..

i too think that rx should be next.. and if only one owner can be bothered to enter theres in the gallery then surely they deserve to be car of the month..

just my thought

there are some fantastic 200`s in the club,not to mention names,i havnt seen any of them win.some lads have put thiusands into there cars and are proud of it,give them a bit of a boost for there hard work.

I nominate.............................. ME! :P

Seriously tho, i reckon it might be time to put the SC's or RX's in there, so come on you lot, get some stuff parked in your garages so we can pick which one we want in there for the feature! :D

Stu :driving:

(still reckon mine should tho!)