Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tints

marcus

Hi guys i just fitted my tints today i got the diy ones from "Trillogy" and they are s :tsktsk: t well the back window was but the side windows are ok as for the back it was a **** 1" out all way round and i had to do it in 3 bits, it will do for now but i will have to get the back retintted by a guy that knows how, how much am i looking at just to get back window tintted, i will put some pic,s up soon

Place in GOLD does the whole car for £150 - fantastic job (many of us had it done) and they last forever.....

That place did my fronts too and they're awesome - absolute superb job thumbup.gif

• 4 years later...
LOL this was 4 years ago, prices may have gone up since

lol, should have looked at the date posted, sorry I'm new to this forum, only had my is200 for 3 days :D But still, does anyone have any idea where to get cheap tints done in London?

the is200 rear screen is not a nice window. i am a tinter part time and i did mine. easy shrinking the film to the window but hard part is getting it inside and on the glass. i took out rear seats and side pillar posts to get parcel shelf out and it was a pig of a job. also the heater elements on rear glass are thicker than normal so film wont want so sit down on them without a fight i charge over 200 to do rear windows and a sunstrip on is200. but def would not recomend fronts done as the police may like to give you a fine and points. if you can notice the tints on the front they will be illegal.

• 2 weeks later...
I've just got my tints done for £150 in Birmingham the entire car, really good quality job and tints, best price I could find anywhere

any details i want mine doing

Hi,

I got it done from LA Modz in Hockley/Handsworth border, just before Soho Road. http://www.lamodz.co.uk/LA-ModzFrameset.html on the same road, there's another place too, they charge £140, but LA Modz looked a bit more professional. Contact number is 07779068020

Anybody know or had experience with anywhere down south with reasonable prices?

i got all mine done by a guy called kevin(can't remmber the company name) in bexley...if that helps

cost me £250

pm me and i'll dig out the details

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody know or had experience with anywhere down south with reasonable prices?

i got all mine done by a guy called kevin(can't remmber the company name) in bexley...if that helps

cost me £250

pm me and i'll dig out the details

i got mine done in the same place i think,it was bexley too,got all mine done,front and rear for 190 about a year or so again,excellent and faultless job,ive got the mobile number feel free to message me if you want it!!