Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hob Nobbing With The Stars Tonight..

Fargo

managed to blag VIP guest list to a private party over in cavendish sqaure tonight.. MTV and Condome.....Coming Together.... for Aids Awareness...

see if i can smuggle the camera phone in and get some photos..

Fargo  Posted on May 18 2004, 01:55 PM      managed to blag VIP guest list to a private party over in cavendish sqaure tonight.. MTV and Condome.....Coming Together.... for Aids Awareness...

see if i can smuggle the camera phone in and get some photos..

You lucky get!

get some pix!

well, twas a different night... 6 of us roll up (one mate being the MD of condomi who where paying for half the bash) and walk past the groupies (obviously heard i was going) and utter the words "guest list" and where in..

drinks were ALL FREE and you only had to turn your head to spy a waitress with a tray of drinks to pick...

the downstairs was where the main party was, with dancers behind i'lluminated sheets so they were silhouted.. very nice..

garden was small but had a nice ambience about it..

and man were there lots of honeys there...

upstairs was a lillte more sedate with a piano man, saxophone man, and singer bird. and oh look what do i spy, a table with endless flutes of various champagne's.. thank you... now im rolling with that..

didnt have a go at the drinking of neat vodka poured through and ice sculpture, i like vodka but not neat..

other end of the room was a chocolate fountain where you could dip the offered strawberries and marshmellows in.

looked out of the window at the groupies who were flocking around two 'boys' aint got a clue who there were but if i was to hazard a guess then someone like busted or so... but frankly i didnt care.

anyways more champagne later we were all onthe dance floor boogying away..and look what the cat dragged in,, the cheeky girls. so we where all dancing and stopping to check out the cheeky girls 'cheeks' ...damn fine..

some bloke called Abs was onthe wheels of steel,, think he is an ex-boyband member..dunno who..but did a fine job anyways..

Some othe bird was there..Javine.. damn damn fine looking girl.

Mark Owen was there also with his bright red jacket thing and stupid looking hat that he weres.. err who else, Lamarr..

Lots of schmoozing going on by the industry bods.. lots of girls there 'looking' for that 'someone special' and who didnt car if you were 'not' famous if you know what i mean..

but on the whole a good night.. oh did i mention there were soem fien fine birds there..

didnt pull.. im a one women man....(cept when the missus best mate coem over for a little 3 way fun..err but thats another story)

got some photos on the phone,, will pull them off and stick em up..

didnt pull.. im a one women man....(cept when the missus best mate coem over for a little 3 way fun..err but thats another story)

got some photos on the phone,, will pull them off and stick em up..

forget the photos ..

just tell us about the "other story"

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

:D

i'll tell you if you agree to do the skydive withthe money raised so far..

awww... dont give up paul i am sure the money will be raised

i reckon there are loads who just need reminding :whistling:

pictures.... sorry some are poor,, all was taken on my phone..

upstairs early in the evening

another upstairs shot

groupies flocking around someone

Abs on the decks,, although you can only really see the decks

errrrmmm dunno

cheeky girsl heads

outside

there are a couple missing, like picture of the cheeky girls a.ss.ss i will put theat up also

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links